It’s time to reconsider how the events are explained, understood and approached in conversation. The glamorizing of the event planner, an importance of the strategic thinking and event professionals are some integral part of an organization. This blog will combine conferences, meetings and the events attended by us in the year 2015. We gathered some of our favorite events from the year 2015 so that you have some great reading experience.
- In the month of March we as a team attended ad:tech in New Delhi at The Leela Ambience Hotel.
- We as a team exhibited and participated in ad:tech at Moscone Centre West in San Francisco.
- In the month of August, we attended Affiliate Summit by attending the event at New York and met our current and potential partners during that particular event.
- Another big event was lined up for us and as a team we attended Casual Connect at Hilton Union Square in San Francisco.
- The very next exhilarating event in the month of September that we attended was dmexco at Cologne in Germany.
- In October, we attended India Affiliate Summit at The Lalit in New Delhi.
- On 28th of October 2015 we attended a huge phenomenal event that took place at Levi’s Stadium, Santa Clara – The 7th Annual Yahoo! Partner Day.
- And ad:tech New York in the month of November was a thrilling experience for all of us.
Social meetings and events can have a professional touch of the business sector and business events can have social elements, it’s a vice-verse scenario. We as team Vertoz want to congratulate you, our customers, clients and our valued employees for their immense support and cooperation! Wishing you all a safe and joyous holiday season!