We are concerned about privacy issues and want you to be familiar with how we collect, use and share information we receive about our clients and users and the options available to you. If you have any questions, you may contact us (see the “Contacting Us” section below.)
- How and What type of information does Vertoz collect?
- What does Vertoz do with my data?
- How do I delete my information from Vertoz?
- Will your policy always remain intact?
- Vertoz will notify you of changes?
- Contacting Vertoz
- from users who (i) visit www.vertoz.com / *.vrtzads.com and other websites operated by us, including Vertoz’s client interfaces (the “Websites”), (ii) use our software applications (the “Apps”), (iii) use our social media pages (our “Social Media Pages”), and (iv) receive email messages that we send to you (collectively, including the Websites, Apps and Social Media Pages, the “Vertoz Pages”);
- Through our technologies used by our publisher clients, media buyer clients and third parties that we use to gather and process information on their behalf (collectively, including the Websites, the Apps and our Social Media Pages, the “Services”). In this second context, we act as processors for the clients who serve as the data controllers for the information that we obtain from them.
How and What type of information does Vertoz collect?
Vertoz advertising technology collects data about the websites and apps that a user interacts with and the advertisements that a browser or app displays. This information cannot be used by Vertoz to identify a particular individual, so it is called non-personally identifiable information (“non-PII”). This information may include non-PII identifiers (such as mobile device advertising identifiers, IP address or your browser’s user agent string) specific to the user’s browser or device as well as non-PII demographic and interest information provided by third parties.
An individual’s non-PII may be collected by Vertoz advertising technology when:
- Vertoz or a business partner purchases online advertisements on a website that the individual visits or an app that the individual uses.
- An Vertoz business partner places one of Vertoz web pixels on a website that the individual visits or uses.
What does Vertoz do with my data?
Vertoz advertising technology collects and uses data to help make online advertising more relevant and for ad delivery and reporting purposes. By delivering more relevant advertisements, Vertoz plays an important role in keeping the Internet free, dynamic and vibrant. That’s because advertisers will pay more when their ads are tailored to an audience’s interests and publishers of websites and apps get more money when their audiences receive tailored advertisements instead of generic ones. That helps publishers continue to provide great content at a great price—often free.
Vertoz site only collects data to enhance and personally tailor our website to meet your needs.
Back to top
How do I delete my information from Vertoz?
To opt out of receiving the tailored advertising made possible by Vertoz advertising technology in your current browser or mobile applications on your current device, please visit Vertoz Opt-Out page.
Back to top
Will your policy always remain intact?
Back to top
Vertoz will notify you of changes?
Vertoz is constantly improving and making additions to our site to provide you with better features and services. As a result, our policies must be continuously revised. Whenever alterations are required, a new revised policy will be posted to this site, along with the date of last revision. It is important to us that you are always up to date with Vertoz policies, so check this site often for information on your privacy.
Back to top