Vertoz Advertisinng Ltd
- Troubleshoot and resolve hardware, connection, printer and software issues reported to the IT Desk.
- Update network applications as required.
- Schedule Maintenance of Desktops, Laptops, Network Equipments.
- Troubleshoot and resolve all problems encountered with hardware and software. Escalate requests to the appropriate party, as needed. Replace or repair defective parts and equipment.
- Manage and Monitor the IT Team.
- Manage and Maintain the IT Asset Management Software.
- Manage and Troubleshoot issues with Firewall.
- Patch Management of all internal servers and desktops.
- Procurement of IT Assets and Software licenses and manage Vendor relation.
- Schedule and conduct weekly audits of all IT Assets.
- Installation of open source and commercial software and packages.
- Setup Servers in Datacenter and maintain the Datacenter Inventory.
- Any Full Time Graduate (10+2+3 years).
- Four to Five Years of Experience as an IT admin with at least 2 years of experience in managing a team.
- Knowledge in Windows Desktop, Servers and various Linux flavours. Knowledge of Active Directory/LDAP will be an additional advantage.
- Knowledge of networking and network protocols.
- The ability to prioritize, be attentive to details, maintain confidentiality, and provide exceptional client service is required. Demonstrated communication, interpersonal, organizational, analytical, problem-solving and computer skills required.
- A sense of urgency and a commitment to timely completion of projects. Attention to detail along with a commitment to quality and confidentiality.
Sr. IT Administrator 2018-01-01T05:45:00+00:00