- The day-to-day management of clients marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Pro-active leadership that encourages teams to perform to the best of their ability.
- Regular communication and liaison with clients at a senior level.
- The organisation of client feedback.
- Generating accurate reports and status notifications.
- Pitching fresh and innovative ideas to clients.
- Completing projects to a specific schedule and within an agreed budget.
- Using your knowledge and skills to push clients, the team and the agency in the most productive direction.
- Every agency needs slightly different skill sets, so a Senior Account Manager needs a wide range of abilities.
- Significant experience in professional client relationship management.
- A solid background in advertising, design or marketing.
- The ability to plan and strategies at a senior level.
- A persuasive and confident approach to creative projects.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Effective team management capabilities.
- A keen attention to detail and budgetary restraints.
- Full awareness of creative processes and techniques – including digital platforms.
- The willingness to note relevant trends and develop ideas.
- The ability to work as an authoritative figure in a busy team.
- 2-3 years of Online ad sales experience is a must.
- Candidate should be preferably from a Ad Network
- Good verbal and written communication with presentation skills is a must.
- Candidate should have excellent contacts with agencies and brands.
- Should have knowledge of branding and performance campaigns currently running in west region from Agencies and direct brands
Account Manager – Agencies and Brand 2018-01-15T06:31:59+00:00