Years of Experience – 2 years to 4 years
Excellent spoken and written communication skills
Ability to manage large volumes of work independently
Highly motivated, good learner and motivated
Avid internet user, with strong inclination towards technology
Familiar with the Internet industry
Basic computer skills, including proficiency in Office Suite.
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.).
- Greet and welcome guests.
- Answer questions and address complaints.
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages.
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them.
- Monitor and maintain office supplies and place orders when necessary.
- Maintain office hygiene, regular check of office assets.
- Keep updated records and files.
- Book meetings and schedule events.
- Supervise administrative staff and divide responsibilities to ensure performance.
- Manage agendas/travel arrangement-travel booking, hotel booking, visa processing/appointments etc. for management.
- Coordinate for appointments for management.
- Helping HR with basic documentation.
Job Location: Mulund (West)
Shift Timing: 10.00 a.m. – 7.00pm.
Working Days: Monday to Saturday.
Interested candidates apply immediately